Principal Weekly Update
April 8, 2018
It’s Conference Time!
We are eagerly getting ready for conferences and look forward to talking with you about your students. Our goal is to meet with 100% of our students’ families. If you are not sure of your conference day and/or time please contact your student’s teacher or the main office and we will help you out. If you need to make a last minute change please also contact us as soon as possible.
In your preparation for conferences, make sure you spend some time talking with your student about school. We would love for you to bring your student with you to the conference!
Here are some reminders of how to help your student be successful.
1. Read EVERYDAY! You can read to your child or
have your child read to you…either way… READ!!
2. Create a consistent before and after school routine.
3. Know what your child is studying at school
4. Be POSITIVE! Always speak positively about school,
learning and your child’s teacher.
5. Encourage! Give your child the opportunity to excel
in all areas.
6. Stay INVOLVED! Talk to your child’s teacher
7. Be sure that your child is getting plenty of rest each
night and is ready for school each day.
8. Teach your child to be responsible for their actions and
to take pride in all they do.